Dubarry Crosshaven Sailing Boots
A high performance, thermally insulated, ExtraFit™ gaiter sailing boot.
The upper consists of a uniquely designed leather vamp and counter with minimal seams to reduce wear in the critical areas while the reinforced toe and heel parts use the D-Chassis™ system; a moulded RPU frame that minimizes heel pronation by adding extra support protection and control.
The gaiter section of the boot is made with a lightweight high abrasion water repellent fabric with an adjustable draw-cord collar that secures foul weather gear and prevents wash back.
- Gaiter section also houses a drainage mesh at the bottom of the leg for optimal water release
- Signature Dubarry double bands are applied to the gaiter using a high reflective fabric for maximum visibility
- Exterior branding on the gaiter is a canvas label with embroidery to tie into Dubarry’s heritage collection
- Inner leg of the boot is constructed with Cordura® and Dubarry DryFast-DrySoft™ leathers
- The lining is a GORE-TEX 350g Duratherm high insulated membrane together with a thermally lined insole, providing
the boot with full insulation
- Leather finger pulls to assist in pulling on the boot
- Dubarry award-winning NonSlip-NonMarking™ durable PU/rubber injection moulded outsole
38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48